So… the bad news is that you (and/or your colleagues) missed Eric Hiller’s webinar class on Design-to-Value, sponsored by GLG.
But, the good news is, it was video captured and is available on-demand and for FREE, any time you want to watch it! (Just fill out the registration form at the bottom and the video will start.)
And, let’s be honest, you’ve probably exhausted all the “A” content on your streaming services. Why not spend 1-hour learning about the impact that DtV has on companies from one of the world’s top practitioners. And, Eric will touch on should-cost / how to create cost models to support the DtV effort, to.
(Plus, this actually *IS* real work and research to help your company.)
Agenda for the presentation
- 2 min – Who’s teaching today?
- 5 min – What is Design-to-Value and what impact can it have?
- 30 min – An Introduction to the DtV process
- Scoping the project and choosing products / services
- Assembling the team
- Sourcing candidates and competitors
- Fact pacts & tear downs
- Ideation workshops
- Prioritization & ROI biz cases
- Clustering & Chartering
- 5 min – A quick look at should-cost (bottom-up cost models)
- 5 min – How to get started with a DtV project
- 15 min – Questions, answers, and discussions
CLICK HERE to learn about Design-to-Value!